Why Can’t I keep Working from Home? Why Do I Have To Go To Office? Why can’t I Just Work from Home? Why can’t I Just work at my own ease? The answer to these questions will be unanswered till the time we are leading a professional life. The answer is different for different people but one thing is certain it is more relaxing for sure.
So let’s try a comparative study of:
PROS and CONS of Working From Home
PROS of Working From Home:
- You can work at your own ease.
- The work table can as clustered as you want.
- You don’t need to pay for your office , transportation or food outside.
- You can take care of your yelling girlfriend or wife or pooing kids.
- You don’t need to stick to a routine. You can be more flexible.
CONS of Working From Home:
- You tend to Get lazy
- It is harder to stick to a timetable.
- Health goes for a toss if you don’t organize your work and schedule it.
- Household affairs can influence your work cycle.
- You lack meeting new people and being aware about the happening of the world.
If you notice then Pros and Cons of Working from Home are quite similar. Being lazy can be good at times but at the same time making it over the top can create issues as well. Many websites have been talking secrets about Working From Home and Maintaining Work Balance.
You will never be able to rationally decide what is better, Working From Home or Being in an Office. We leave you share you comments and point of view and by letting you know that we prefer working from Home over being in an environment where you have to be politically correct all the time. Also Enjoy the Poster that I found while
In Love With Life!